Air Conditioning Installation in Peoria
Upgrade For Comfort & Efficiency in Glendale & Surrounding Areas
When your air conditioner needs to be replaced or you want to install a brand-new system, Woody's Heating & Air offers precision AC installation services. A new, energy-efficient unit can make a big difference in comfort and your monthly utility costs.
When you need a new air conditioner, call (623) 263-4563 for a free estimate.
“Great Technician & Company”Jim L.
It is best to replace an AC system when the unit is:
- More than 10-15 years old
- Frequently in need of repair
- Not cooling the house sufficiently or evenly
- Costing more to run
A knowledgeable HVAC professional can evaluate your system and provide an honest assessment and guidance about the best time for AC replacement. Whether you are installing air conditioning for the first time or replacing an existing system, you will need to choose the right system for your cooling needs. There are a few different types of air conditioning systems that you may want to consider.
The options for keeping your home cool in the summer include:
- Central air conditioning: A central air conditioning system is the most commonly used type of air conditioner.
- Heat pumps: A heat pump moves heat energy from one location to the other. Heat pumps cool the home by removing heat from the air and sending it outdoors. In the summer, they reverse direction and pull heat from the air outside to warm the home.
- Ductless mini-split systems: If you need to install air conditioning for a home addition or cool a home without a duct ventilation system, a ductless mini-split is the best option. These systems use an outdoor compressor and an indoor air handler to provide air conditioning without the need for ducts.
- Thermostats: In some cases, an air conditioning problem can be caused by the thermostat. An old thermostat can affect the operation and performance of your system. You may want to consider upgrading to newer technology or a smart thermostat for better comfort and efficiency.
After you have decided on the best type of system for your home, an experienced HVAC technician can help you find a unit that is properly sized. Professional AC installation is important for optimal efficiency and reducing strain and poor performance that can result from improper installation.
Making AC Installation Work for Your Budget
When making decisions about new air conditioning systems, cost is an important consideration for most people. We can help you explore the options, compare systems, and provide a free estimate for your new air conditioner. Financing options are available for AC installation to help your new system work with your family’s budget.
Please contact us at (623) 263-4563 for more information about our services and to schedule your Peoria air conditioning installation.