Woody's Heating & Air is a local, family-owned business that has been providing AC repair and service since 1978. We take the time to properly diagnose the trouble with your air conditioning system and offer honest advice and real solutions. Our technicians are trained to repair units from all major brands of central air conditioning and ductless mini-split systems.
For more information and to schedule your AC repair, call Woody’s Heating & Air today at (623) 444-2057.
“Great Technician & Company”Jim L.
It’s time to call for AC repair when:
- The house is humid: The air conditioner keeps your house cool and reduces moisture levels to control humidity. If the humidity level is high even when the air conditioner is on, repairs may be necessary.
- Hot air blowing: When you switch on the air conditioner, you are anticipating cool air. If the air is warm, it could indicate a problem with the compressor or low refrigerant levels.
- Low or no air flow: When the airflow is restricted, you may feel very little air coming out, or none. This can be caused by a clogged filter or a blower motor problem.
- Strange noises: A normally working air conditioner makes very little noise. If you suddenly hear squealing or grinding noises, turn the unit off and call for repair.
- High electric bills: Using the air conditioner increases your utility costs. However, if the bills are suddenly higher with no change in usage, it can indicate a problem with the system.
Most of these issues can be caused by more than one problem, which can make figuring out what is wrong tricky. A proper diagnosis is necessary for a successful repair, so it is best to let a professional HVAC technician handle your AC repairs. Attempting to work on the unit on your own could cause further damage.
Poor air conditioner performance is often caused by a problem with:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Clogged drains
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Dirty condenser coils
- Fan problems
- Thermostat malfunction
A problem with one component of the air conditioner creates a strain on the entire system. If you have noticed any change in performance, efficiency, or comfort level, don’t wait to call for AC repair and service. Keeping up with regular maintenance service and minor repairs can help you avoid a bigger and more expensive problem.
Please contact our friendly professional HVAC team at (623) 444-2057 to schedule your AC repair and service in Peoria.