Maintain a comfortable environment in every season of the year with preventative maintenance from the pros at Woody's Heating & Air. Our skilled technicians offer heating and AC maintenance for all equipment brands.
If your heating or air conditioning system is due for maintenance, call (623) 444-2057 to book an appointment.
“Great Technician & Company”Jim L.
Staying current with maintenance offers benefits for:
- Performance: HVAC equipment components experience wear and tear over time, which can affect performance. A well-maintained heater or air conditioning system will provide more reliable performance.
- Energy efficiency: Equipment that is dirty or needs a tune-up doesn’t run as efficiently. This reduction in energy efficiency can mean an increase in your heating and cooling costs.
- Safety: For some types of equipment, such as gas furnaces, regular maintenance is important for your safety. A cracked heat exchanger can create a fire hazard or cause high carbon monoxide levels.
- Fewer repairs: All heating and air conditioning equipment needs periodic repairs. However, equipment that is well maintained will break down less often, since minor issues can be fixed as they arise.
- Equipment life: Central air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, and other types of equipment have an expected lifespan. This can vary widely, depending on the maintenance history. Staying up to date with your maintenance can help your equipment last longer.
Every heating system and air conditioner should be serviced at least once a year. The best time to schedule your maintenance service is just before the season when you will need the equipment. For a heating system, schedule your maintenance visit before the start of winter. Make sure to have your air conditioner serviced before the heat of spring and summer.
Professional HVAC maintenance involves a thorough inspection of your system, including all mechanical components, to ensure that everything is working right. The technician will clean the system and check, test, and make any minor adjustments that are needed to improve performance. If a problem is noted during a maintenance visit, you may decide to have it repaired to avoid unexpected repairs later.
Call For Annual Maintenance
The technicians at Woody’s Heating & Air are experienced with furnace, heat pump, and air conditioning maintenance in Peoria. We will provide information about what we find during our annual inspection and recommend repairs if a problem is discovered. We offer honest, reliable service and walk you through the options.
Contact Woody’s Heating & Air at (623) 444-2057 to schedule your next preventative maintenance appointment.