Heater Installation in Peoria
Quality Service in Glendale & Surrounding Areas
If the time has come for a heater installation or replacement, Woody's Heating & Air offers a great selection of high-quality, energy-efficient furnaces, heat strip or heat pump systems. Our HVAC professionals can help you find the best heating system for your home. We have decades of experience with heater installation.
Call the pros at Woody’s Heating & Air at (623) 263-4563.
“Great Technician & Company”Jim L.
The heating system may need to be replaced when:
- A heat pump is more than 10-15 years old
- A furnace is 20-30 years old
- Heating costs are rising unexpectedly
- There is a yellow flame on a gas furnace
- The heater is always short cycling
- It needs frequent repairs
Whether you want to install a new heating system or replace your existing one, the first step is to decide on the type of heater you want. The type of heating system that is currently in your home may have been there when you moved in. You may be happy with the type of heater that you already have, or maybe you want to switch to a different type of system.
, The most popular methods for heating include:
- Heat pumps: A heat pump is a popular choice for a number of reasons. Heat pumps provide both heat and air conditioning in one system, which can save money. A heat pump is extremely energy efficient and provides the heat you need.
- Gas furnaces: A gas furnace can be fueled with natural gas, oil, or propane. The fuel type and availability will drive the decision about the best furnace for your home. For optimal energy efficiency and comfort, many homes use a dual fuel system, which combines a heat pump with a gas furnace.
- Electric furnaces: An electric furnace does not require gas to operate. Electric furnaces are less expensive to install, quieter, and more durable than a gas furnace. However, they cost more to operate.
Regardless of the type of heating system that you choose for your home, hire an experienced HVAC contractor to handle your heater installation. An experienced HVAC technician will make sure that your new furnace, heat strip, or heat pump is installed for optimal performance and energy efficiency.