Woody's Heating & Air provides top-quality products and service for water heaters. We install and service standard tank water heaters, tankless water heaters, and recirculation pumps. From grandfather to grandson, our family-owned company has exceeded the expectations of our customers for generations.
If you need help with your water heater, call (623) 263-4563 for fast service for your repair or replacement.
“Great Technician & Company”Jim L.
Your water heater needs to be replaced when it has:
- Reached the end of its expected life
- Rust or corrosion on the tank
- Broken down a few times already and needs another repair
- Leaks from the tank
- A tank that is not big enough for your hot water needs
If you aren’t sure whether to repair or replace your water heater, an experienced technician can help you decide. If you do need a new one, you will need to choose the type that will best suit your needs. There are several options for water heaters.
Get hot water when you need it with:
- Tank water heaters: This type of water heater has a tank to hold the heated water. The amount of hot water that is available for use depends on the size of the tank. When buying a tank model, it is important to make sure the tank is large enough to meet your hot water demand.
- Tankless water heaters: A tankless model doesn’t require a tank because the water is heated on demand. When you turn on a hot water faucet or appliance, the tankless water heater automatically turns on to instantly heat the water. The unit shuts down again when the hot water is turned off. Tankless models are more energy efficient, take up less space, and last longer than tank water heaters.
- Recirculation pumps: A hot water recirculation pump supplies instant hot water to any fixture. The valve in the pump registers when the water drops below the set level and automatically delivers more hot water where it is needed. When you turn on the hot water, you won’t have to wait for the water in the pipes to run through before you have hot water.
Let an experienced professional install your new water heater to ensure reliable hot water. Improperly installed water heaters may break down more often and won’t last as long. In addition, a mistake in the installation can result in leaks and water damage.
Call For Water Heater Service
Our technicians have the training and experience needed to install and repair all types of water heaters in Peoria. We are committed to providing quality products and superior service with honesty and integrity. If you need a new water heater, we will help you compare the options and provide a free estimate on water heater installation.
Give us a call at (623) 263-4563 to schedule your water heater repair or replacement.